Enter a single word in the search box, e.g., "teach"
Seeds of Hope
Seeds of Hope - Women in Solidarity with Women - is an international program for women who stand with those who struggle for justice in Peru and Canada.
The purpose of the program is to facilitate connections between women in Canada and Peru by:
- Providing opportunities for Canadian and Peruvian women to meet and share concerns through dialogue that is collaborative and mutual
- Providing learning experiences for women to deepen their commitment to justice
- Exchanging visits that help to raise awareness about local and global socio-economic issues and their interconnectedness
- Creating opportunities for women to reflect on our common experience as women, exploring its spiritual depth and hidden treasure.
Nature of Work
Education, health, children, youth, women
Peru / Canada
At least one year.
How to get involved:
- By becoming a member of the Seeds of Hope Committee in Canada. This involves attending monthly gatherings.
- As a volunteer with the Community of Women in Peru. The volunteer is asked to commit to at least one year of lived experience in Peru.
Last updated: 2005-07-01